ACIM Blog - David Hoffmeister A Course in Miracles

Sunday, January 3, 2016

David Hoffmeister's ACIM Blog: A New Year Free from the Past in the Joy of Now

"Greetings everyone,

I love you all! All of you are very dear to me and nothing can ever change that. I am feeling at peace and in a state of contentment. I have let go of all ideas that the past could have been different, and have placed the future in God's Hands. There is nothing to be changed in acceptance, and now I let all things be exactly as they are. I accept the many gifts God has given me to share. I have been experiencing many miracles and it feels like I am living in one giant miracle."
https://livingmiraclescenter.org/newsletter/blog/65-a-new-year-free-from-the-past-in-the-joy-of-now-david-hoffmeister-acim.html

No comments:

Post a Comment