ACIM Blog - David Hoffmeister A Course in Miracles

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Facebook | Message:

Hello David, I am part of a Course in Miracles group in Sydney and I wasn't able to come to your last event here but am reading one of your books. Would love to know when you are next coming to Sydney.
Thank you!

Patricia






Hi Patricia,

Helena and I will be back to Sydney next year, probably in early March before a retreat just south of Sydney in Kangaroo Valley from march 18-28, 2010.

Hope to meet you then. :)

Love,

David






Hi Patricia,

I am departing for a 6 week tour in several hours, so I won't have lots of time to check Facebook while I'm on the road. As for the retreat from 18-28 March, Frank Parker (who is on Facebook and lives in Kangaroo Valley) is organizing the event and the retreat is open to anyone and everyone. You can contact him and he will put you on his mailing list for updates and more info. Also, my friends Jason & Kirsten will be there in Australia for 6 or 7 months, and you can e-mail jason@awakening-mind.org to be put on the mailing list for their events and all events I will share with them in Australia.

There are many, many online resources with answers to questions I've received over the years, including our Yahoo group Awakeninginchrist which has archived messages with a keyword search box at:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AwakeningInChrist/

Love & Blessings,

David

http://ACIM.cc

No comments:

Post a Comment