ACIM Blog - David Hoffmeister A Course in Miracles

Monday, April 27, 2009

Messages on Facebook -David Hoffmeister

John Carter

March 17 at 10:25pm
Just got a question in regards to getting into a daily reading routine of the course. What was and is your daily routine for doing the course?? I seem to do the exercises and then i read some of the text but i seem to be finished in an hour i would like a more extended routine. Can u give me an example of your routine when you did it for 8 hours a day in those two and half years of doing the course every day.

many blessings

John
David Hoffmeister

March 17 at 11:33pm
Hi John,

I formed a question in my mind, and then opened the book as Guided to receive the Answer. I was in such Joy I kept on reading for hours, and yet there was never a routine for me.

Love,

David

No comments:

Post a Comment