ACIM Blog - David Hoffmeister A Course in Miracles

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Facebook messages

A Course in Miracles
Between You and Myrna Smith
Myrna Smith September 1 at 5:38pm
Hi David,
Thanks for requesting me as a friend. The Course has been my main tool for study over the past 8 years. It has literally saved my life and given me a new perspective. I would love to hear your experiences with the Course and look forward to having a dialogue with you! I will share more later. Thanks again! Myrna
Sent via Facebook Mobile


David Hoffmeister September 2 at 1:51pm
Thanks Myrna,

I have quite a full travel schedule, though I post lots of my experiences in online videos on youtube and myspace, cause I don't type very quickly. Thanks for connecting.

Enjoy the online videos.

Love,

David

http://ACIM.cc

No comments:

Post a Comment