ACIM Blog - David Hoffmeister A Course in Miracles

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Messages with Shola on Facebook

ACIM/LOVE
Between You and Shola Christos
Shola Christos August 1 at 3:36am
Blessings David,
We've never met but you've been speaking to me recently :)
I've been listening to some audio recordings of yours lately and just wanted to share how much I enjoyed them, you're joy and your passion are truly inspirational, thank you for sharing your light, it has touched my heart.
Love Shola David Hoffmeister August 3 at 11:28am
Hi Shola,

I am happy you are enjoying the audio recordings. I just returned from a 6 week trip through Europe and the USA, and had so much fun! I am glad the Spirit brought us together this way, and my heart is touched too. :) Thanks for writing to me, and I hope to meet you one day as we journey to Love in Love together.

Forever,

David David Hoffmeister August 4 at 3:38pm
Hi again Shola,

I will send you a video link that may help inspire you.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=61515568

Love you forever,

David
A Course In Miracles Metaphysics & David Hoffmeister Video by David Hoffmeister A Course In Miracles
Source: vids.myspace.com
David Hoffmeister uses clips from a Startrek Voyager episode titled "The Thaw" to teach the metaphysics of A Course In Miracles (ACIM). David explains how humankind is asleep and afraid to use the Wake-up mechanism that is still active and available for escape. ...
Share Shola Christos August 4 at 7:32pm
Thank you Captain!

Love Shola David Hoffmeister September 1 at 4:44pm
Great Shola! Hope to see you in Noosa or Kangaroo Valley. http://awakening-mind.org/gatherings.html will be the website for the retreats, once posted. Love, David
A Course In Miracles (ACIM)
Source: awakening-mind.org
David Hoffmeister speaks on Enlightenment in the U.S., Canada, Europe, South America, & New Zealand. David travels where Guided and Invited.

No comments:

Post a Comment