ACIM Blog - David Hoffmeister A Course in Miracles

Thursday, September 24, 2009

More messages...

Hi David

Yes, I know of you of course and am touched that you would make contact. Clearmind is ACIM based. We are a Transpersonal School. I travel frequently teaching/lecturing in Canada, US and Europe and host workshops. We have over 100 students studying here in Vancouver our Practitioner training which is certified. That is our graduates can practice counseling with letters after their name and can become members of the Canadian Professional Counselors Association. It took years of hard work to establish this foothold in the mainstream. We are now going online with our Prac program with a virtual classroom this fall so students can take this program anywhere in the world. www.clearmind.com

Our workshops are very experiential and although based on ACIM we do not pontificate in anything resembling dogma, but more keep it as the foundation and part of all that we do. If someone chooses to study the Course we let them make that their own decision.
In any event I have heard great things about you and look forward to meeting you at some crossroads.
If you know of any students that would like to be certified in counseling with an ACIM base let me know......

Love to you
Duane O'kane

____________________________________________________________________________________

David,

My brother showed me a picture of a man who looked so peaceful and truly joyful some time ago, and he said " would´nt you wanna be like this all the time, rather than letting life bring you down? My answer was YES I would, offcourse... but my way to my belifes has not been straigth and I´ve had my doubts about the course, im not gonna lie :) But my brother is really in to it and we talk for hours about this many times a week, and my problem whit the whole thing was that i was stuck to the thought that " if this life is a dream there gotta be somebody who´s dreaming the dream", I have felt oneness with everything, but then it became hard to be one whit somebody or something if im still seperated from "the others" by beeing me.
And then a few days ago i got this thougth that really blew me away, i got a little scared first thinking " am I loosing it now, am I crazy" but the thougth was: " if everything i do is something that allready has been thought, then it must mean that im just experienceing something that has allready happend, and then I realiced, Im NOT me, I dont even exist as a person, because I was the whole thought, so that´s all I am, and the things i see are not many things seperated from eachoter it´s just ONE picture. And that´s all it is, A picture that is constantly changeing making me belive im Elin and that im lost, alone whithout God, when im allready whit God lost in a fear not beeing with God... I said i got scared when that thought came to me, and i think my ego cryed like a baby just because i realiced my ego doesn´t even exist, its also just a thought:) and now I am truly happy for this, and it made me feel free and it made me ask myself, "it´s just a matter of truth, for how long do you wanna suffer" and I dont wanna suffer at all!! why should i? :D

Thanks for writing to me!

And I think you understand that the man my brother showed me a picture of was you, you inspire me alot!

This are all very new to me even thou it some how feels i´ve known this forever... so I cant wait to learn more!

peace and love
/ Elin

____________________________________________________________________________________


Thank you for the new friendship, David. What a perfect time to receive your message~ I have studied A Course In Miracles, but it has been quite some time since then. I have been thinking and thinking about how I want to seriously take it up again and stick with it, now that I moved to a new city and am in a new environment. Thank you for the miraculous reminder! :)

Blessings,

Abby

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hi Abby! Happy to be FB friends. Reminders see to come at just the right time. I was in London this Summer and shared a weekend gathering with friends there. I met many new friends in London.

Love,

David

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hi David!

Thank you for being a reminder for me :) It's wonderful to hear that you were in London this summer and that you met many friends. I am glad to be one of them :) I look forward to getting to know you.

Love,

Abby

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hello David,
Thank you for reaching out! Since the early 90's when my nephew introduced me to the course I have been on the path.
I often thank him for the introduction. It's wonderful to hear of your commitment to living from and through love.

Wishing you all the very best,
Julette

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hi, David,

Thank you for your message. No, I haven't worked with ACM yet, but I have done much work with those that have. It is powerful! I use yoga to take the lessons to the mat. I teach a program that uses yoga to help people feel stronger on their feet, so they feel they deserve good things; to learn let go to receive; and to surrender. I would love to connect with you more.

Peace to you,

Laura

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hi David,

I was just drawing a little diagram to become clearer on God's relationship to His Son. Basically I drew God as a big all encompassing circle and placed His Son inside as a part of Him.
But I started wondering of the Son's existence.

I know the Son's described as being exactly like God without separation and the only difference is God created the Son and not vice versa. But why did God create a Son? And if only God Is, then is the Son a thought in mind of God, a thought eternally held?

Thanks David & I hope to see you on your next Aussie tour!

Love

-Peter

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hi Peter,

Happy to be your new FB friend. Yes, the Son is a thought in mind of God, a thought eternally held. Hope to see you too in Aussie land!

Blessings,

David

____________________________________________________________________________________

David,

Thanks for your message, Yes I have worked with the course of miracles that is a at least 20 years ago. A wonderful experience it is definitely one of the books which changes your life. Have a wonderful day
_____________________________________________________________________________________

David,

Thanks for your nice message. I'm very pleased my spiritual circle of friends is widening,it goes to show how many like minded people are out there,with similar views on sprituality.

I haven't actually done the course in miracles but read several books by Marianne Williamson,Stuart Wilde,Wayne Dyer and others along that line.

I 'm impressed by all your experiences and knowledge you must have gathered all those years. My spiritual 'awareness' and search started also nearly 20 years ago,with Louise Hay and Heal your Life.

Love and Light

Christina xx

_____________________________________________________________________________________

David

So happy to be your friend on fb ! As soon as I get my computer back and the internet... I will be happy to chat and share with you.. It is my honor and I am humbled by your presence in my life ! Bless you and I love you ! XX

No comments:

Post a Comment