ACIM Blog - David Hoffmeister A Course in Miracles

Thursday, September 24, 2009

More messages...

Hi David!
I've seen your videos on youtube and have enjoyed them. I've been studying ACIM for about 3 years now, and I knew immediately that this was the path for me. It's funny because a lot of things ACIM describes I remember knowing when I was kid, before I found ACIM - like our special loves couldn't be the true love, and that the truth must be simple, amongst many others.

I'm at a point where my understanding of all this has been speeding up, but I hardly feel the peace of god. Most of the time I feel upset or bored. I know there is a light at the end of the tunnel, and I continue to forgive as best as I can, bringing as much as I can to the HS.

How has your experience been? Are you experiencing God's peace more consistently?

Kind regards David,
Mike

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Hi Mike,

Thanks for connecting. I will enjoy being your FB friend. I am experiencing peace very consistently, and am very grateful for it.

Love,

David

No comments:

Post a Comment