ACIM Blog - David Hoffmeister A Course in Miracles

Sunday, September 6, 2009

More messages...

HI there, thank you so much for the friend request. I have read the Course in Miracles over the past seven years or so off and on; while I"m not a CIM scholar, I am quite the fan. Please accept this gift from my heart to yours.

Have a great day!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

David,

I am happy to hear about Canada, how is the new place? I have been great!

My life has changed so very much in the last 6 years. My health is totally improving. My business is less and less of a burden, I just gave away my salon, and downsized to renting a station at a salon in San Rafael. After being a single mother for the last twenty years, and in recovery, All of my broken relations have healed with my family and friends. I am completely blown away with what comes out of my heart and mouth. Life is so good! I have ACIM, and all its teachers, Sharon in particular and Gary’s book has taught me to teach and learn to forgive!
After hearing about the Gary event being cancelled, my mouth said, "We will do it"!!! OMG! I was just moving my business, trying to rent out my house, & had an appointment with my accountant for income taxes this Friday!
In spite of all that, things have been moving smoothly and at a rapid place
I was talking to Cecile and Christian yesterday sharing that
Andrew and I & personally took on the Gary Renard 10/10 event
It got cancelled abruptly with A.C.I.P.

We have never held an event before but we have Love & Joy behind us.
So far, we have had great help from Chip with the start up.
Yesterday I was telling Christian what I was up to; he jumped in offered so much support! I am very happy that we put it back on the rails! We do not expect to get the huge numbers that A.C.I.P were projecting, but if we share what I have unlearned and one mother/daughter can heal the way my family and relations have we are a success!

Would you help us? Do you have any ideas on how to get the word out? Christian recommended that I run it by you to see if you would post Gary Renard event on your site. If so here is the information:

Dominican University
50 Acacia Avenue
Angelico Hall
San Rafael, CA 94901
10/10/09 10:00-4:30

Who's organizing?
Kelli McGowan Andrew Allansmith Spiritualear.org 415 4978690


Price
$75.00 per person buy three get one free!

Gary will give an all-day lively talk and Q&A on his upcoming book: LOVE Has Forgotten No One.

You can learn to dissolve the illusions of time and space and return to Reality, which is Perfect Love. Based on his experiences with ascended master teachers, the seminar will emphasize quantum forgiveness and the undoing of the ego through true perception as taught in A Course In Miracles.

Real love, which is Divine in nature, must be experienced, for it is beyond words. Yet words and practice are needed to help lead you to that experience. The knowledge of what it's like to be one with your Source is the awesome mystical experience that's been described by Masters throughout the ages. It's the greatest sense of awareness anyone can have while still appearing to be in this world. Gary will teach you exactly how to get to that experience, which upon the end of your physical existence will become your permanent reality. You will find that Love has forgotten no one.

Learn more about Gary Renard at www.garyrenard.com

Where: Dominican University, Marin California www.dominican.edu -- Angelico Hall. Please follow signs for "Event Parking"

When: October 10th, 10:00 to 4:30 with, 90 minute lunch break

How Much: $75 advanced registration only. Check, Credit Card or PayPal Accepted. Once your payment is cleared, you will receive a detailed email with program details, directions, and instructions for will call or if your tickets will be mailed to you.
!!!!! buy three tickets get one free !!!!
To purchase tickets www.spiritualear.org or call Kelli 415 497-8690
Checks must be maid by 10/01/09
Payable to Kelli McGowan ACIM Events
P.O. Box 151179
San Rafael, Ca 94915

____________________________________________________________________________________


Hi David!

I first picked up ACIM 15 yrs ago after I saw Marianne Williamson on Oprah and read A Return To Love. After several starts I made it all the way through the text in around 2000. That year I made it 3-4 months through the workbook and I did about the same once or twice again in subsequent years. Early 2007 brought a consistant effort of self improvement that has continued unwaveringly to this day. I had experiences and read books that helped me to understand concepts that opened my eyes. In the fall of 2007 I was suddenly able to pick up ACIM and read where before I had struggled through every paragragh. I have read through the text several times on these last 2 years. I completeted the workbook during the year 2008. At the end of that year I definitely knew that I was not the same person as I was a year before and I felt that my feet were firmly planted on the path to God. I continue to meditate on the workbook lessons every morning and night as I am led to other sources to flesh out my understanding and experience.

I would like to know more about you if you have the time to share.

Sincerely

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hi David,

I would love to be your friend! It's a tremendous pleasure meeting you. I am a newborn with ACIM, unlike you. lol

I have a long way to go to get to your level of understanding with ACMI.

I look forward to sharing ideas and insights with you here at FB.

Thank you for requesting my friendship. I am honored.

May you be richly blessed, David.

Blessings

____________________________________________________________________________________

David,

I study the Course now all by myself, but still makin progress I wonder. How do I use the daily lesson..do I repeat the main sentence over and over. Some of them I need to use that way others are harder to work with like that.

I contemplate them thoug so I bring the energy of what is said with me. But what is the optimal mode of using the lessons?.

Soon I am över the whole ACIM, will be starting anew

thank you for the answer

____________________________________________________________________________________

David: Happy to be friends. I think that the way you practice is the way the lessons were intended, especially the first time through, with a focus on the main thought for the day. Later, you may want to contemplate and use the lessons more spontaneously, though the first time through is for patience and to learn to relax and persist with the practice.

Blessings of Love,

____________________________________________________________________________________

Do I then repalce all thought with the statements? is that ment so? I forget it many times and think old thoughtpatterns over and over. I kinda "love them" old habits. It takes a lot to always go back to different main ideas of the lessons. I already contemplate lessons and have a lot of AHAS. Ths secon time I wonnna make a BIG brake through. What is reccomemendet then for other students that are attending the Course in your group?

____________________________________________________________________________________

David: I think these videos will help a lot:

Youtube:

https://acim-online-video.net

ACIM Portal:

https://acim.biz/videos

Yahoo:

http://video.yahoo.com/search?ytag=1&p=david+hoffmeister

Google:

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=david+hoffmeister&emb=0#

Love,

David

_____________________________________________________________________________________

thanks David. a lot of love to you Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment